Plans of the Bethlehem Loading Company and “Belcoville” site 1918.
The only covered bridge in the city and county of Philadelphia. Originally built in 1737, rebuilt by the WPA in 1939 and re-restored by the Fairmount Park Commission in 1999-2000.
a rough sketch of the extent of the old chinese wall, philadelphia, pa.
[john ord’s Tacony Savings Fund building (1893) at 4900 Longshore with Sullivanesqe arches]